All author of accepted abstracts are obliged to submit a paper of maximum 10 pages before June 1st, 2016.
The ICHD2016 Word or LaTeX template must be followed. Please closely follow these instruction in order to speed up the review process.
Please convert your ICHD2016 paper to a PDF file. Be sure to embed the fonts when creating the PDF.
- DO NOT password protect your file.
- Make sure the filename has only one extension (“.pdf”)
All submitted papers will undergo a thorough peer review and will be selected upon recommendation. The review is based on scientific quality, significance, novelty and relevance to the conference topics. Following the review process you will receive a notification on July 1st, 2016. In case your paper is accepted, you will be invited to present your submitted paper at ICHD2016 conference orally or by poster.
There is no limitation in the number of abstracts submitted per author; however, a maximum of two platform presentations by the same author will be accepted.
The scope of the Conference will be broad, covering all the aspects of theoretical and applied hydrodynamics. Specific topics include, but are not limited to:
- Linear and non-linear waves and current
- Ship hydrodynamics resistance, propulsion, powering, seakeeping, manoeuvrability, slamming, sloshing, impact, green water
- Cavitation and cavitating flows
- Hydrodynamics in ocean, coastal and estuary engineering
- Fluid-structural interactions and hydroelasticity
- Hydrodynamics in hydraulic engineering
- Industrial fluid dynamics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Ocean and atmosphere dynamics
- Environmental hydrodynamics
- Advanced experimental techniques
- Multiphase flow
- Theoretical hydrodynamics
- Bio fluid mechanics
The authors are encouraged to submit an 1-page abstract before December 15st, 2015.
To be able to submit an abstract you first need to create an account on this website. Within a few seconds you will receive your password by email. After signing on with your personal user account you can use the "Click for Abstract Submission" on your User Area to submit your abstract. After submission you will receive immediately a confirmation.
A Word template is provided below for your convenience. This template is already set with the correct page size, fonts, line spacing and margins, as required for ICHD2016 book of abstracts. This will ensure that you are using the correct format.
Please convert your ICHD2016 abstract to a PDF file. Be sure to embed the fonts when creating the PDF.
DO NOT password protect your file.
Make sure the filename has only one extension (“.pdf”)
After peer reviewing you will receive the authors notification at February 15th, 2016 and you will be invited to submit your full paper.